Source code for VR Juggler 3.0.0 is available from Google Code.
Documentation is rendered to HTML and PDF forms. This covers the various guides found on this site as well as the module-specific API references. VR Juggler 3.0.0 documentation can be downloaded from Google Code.
Source code for VR Juggler 2.2.1 is available from SourceForge.
For Linux, RPM packages have been built for
the C++ and Java code as well as the documentation. These RPMs are available
for direct download or through the use of
Yum. RPMs for all
dependencies not included with the base distribution or as part of an
extras repostiory are provided. Recommended packages to install using
Yum are the following:
- juggler: The C++ run-time libraries needed for executing compiled C++ applications.
- juggler-devel: The C++ header files and libraries needed for compiling and linking C++ applications.
- juggler-java: The Java parts of the VR Juggler Suite including VRJConfig. This requires Java 1.5 or newer.
- gadgeteer-docs: The Gadgeteer documentation in HTML and PDF.
- jccl-c++-docs: The JCCL C++ API reference in HTML and PDF.
- jccl-java-docs: The JCCL Java API reference in HTML.
- sonix-docs: The Sonix API reference in HTML and PDF.
- tweek-c++-docs: The Tweek C++ API reference in HTML and PDF.
- tweek-java-docs: The Tweek Java API reference in HTML.
- vpr-docs: The VPR documentation in HTML and PDF.
- vrjconfig-docs: The VRJConfig Java API reference in HTML.
- vrjuggler-docs: The VR Juggler documentation in HTML and PDF.
Plug-ins for Gadgeeter—both device drivers and cluster plug-ins—are packaged separately from the "gadgeteer" package. Use yum to search for packages starting with "gadgeteer-driver" and "gadgeteer-plugin."